The Saint Joseph – Fairhaven Difference
- We pray together in a nurturing school environment that fosters the love of God.
- Our faith-based environment encourages family involvement through consistent communication and the development of community.
- Students participate in service projects putting their faith into action.
- We pray and participate in First Friday and special celebratory masses with Bishop da Cunha and the Congregation of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary.
- Our challenging curriculum includes applied learning through S.T.E.M. and integrated technology.
- Rigorous educational standards align with Diocesan Learning Outcomes and Massachusetts Frameworks.
- In our small classes, students perform better in all subjects and score higher on standardized assessments.
- We foster a climate of respect, inclusion & equality.
- Students develop responsibility for themselves, others and for all persons in the world around us.
- In each of our classrooms, we encourage character development through our respect model.