First: Attend an Open House or call the school for a tour and interview with the principal.
Next: New families who do not have a current student enrolled should complete an online application.
Parents of students entering for the first time shall provide:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical immunization records required for school entrance
- Recent test scores and report cards
- Non-refundable registration fee
- Description of any medical, physical, emotional, and/or academic needs that may require special attention (please describe on application)
All acceptances are conditional and rooted in the student’s ability to adhere to the rules and regulations as outlined in the student handbook and the school’s philosophy. If a disagreement develops regarding a student’s or parent’s ability to support the school’s philosophy and policies, the administration reserves the right to ask to have your child/children transferred to another school. A further condition is dependent upon the school’s ability to provide the appropriate academic program that meets the needs of each child. The principal shall make final decisions in all matters requiring discernment. Priority for admission is given to parishioners and students with current siblings already enrolled.