2018-2019 Tuition and Fees
|Grades 1-7||Grade 8||breakdown cost per|
|Tuition||$3,950||$3950||Grades 1-7||Grade 8|
|Registration fee||$150||$150||Month (11)||$418.18||$422.73|
|Book & Technology fee||$150||$150||Week (37)||$124.32||$125.68|
|Fundraising per family||$350||$350||Day (180)||$25.56||$25.83|
|Kindergarten||breakdown cost per|
|Registration fee||$150||Month (11)||$420.45|
|Book & Technology fee||$175||Week (37)||$125.00|
|Fundraising per family||$350||Day (178)||$25.98|
|Preschool||Full Time Full Year||Full Time School Year||3 Days a week Pre-School only||2 Days a week Pre-school only|
|Book & Technology fee||$175||$175||$175||$175|
|Fundraising per family Total||
breakdown cost per
Parents who enroll their child in any Catholic Parish School may request Financial Assistance for grades 1-8 from their home Parish,
by sending a subsidy request to their Pastor. St. Joseph Parishioners must submit a subsidy request to Fr. Stephen Banjare by April 14th.
(Forms available in the School Office). Non-Parishioners need to contact their own Pastors.
Additional Financial Assistance based on family need is also available from the Foundation for the Advancement of Catholic Education (FACE) for students in grades K-8. Apply online.
Once Financial Aid is verified, monthly Tuition payments will be adjusted.
Apply for Diocesan Assistance Grant & Aid
|Registration Fee:||$150.00 per student- Preschool — Grade 8
NOTE: This fee must be paid at the time of registration
|Technology/Material Fee:||$175.00 per student Preschool — Kindergarten
$150.00 per student Grade 1 thru Grade 8
NOTE: This fee is debited before any tuition payments.
It is used for workbooks, technology hardware & software, supplies and other consumable items.
Tuition Payment Options
- Payment in full, check, cash or credit card, on or before July 1, 2018.
- Monthly payments ONLY available through the Facts Tuition Management System over a period of 11 months beginning July of 2018. Parents may select the 5th or the 20th of the month for automatic bank payments.
Information on FACTS Tuition Management is available at the office or if you're ready to apply or pay your bill on-line:
FACTS Tuition Management . There is a $45.00 non-refundable enrollment fee for this service.
Mandatory Fundraising Obligation
Fundraising: Preschool through Grade 8 $350.00 per family
- The Fundraising maybe met by:
- Making a cash payment of $350.00 on or before September 30, 2018.
- or adding to your Tuition
OR You may elect to participate in BOTH fundraising activities:
- The $200 Calendar Raffle (November).
- The $150 Walk-a-Thon (May).
- As you can see your tuition cost is only part of the total picture. The actual cost per pupil at Saint Joseph School is approximately $6,500 per child. These expenses are met through:
- Fundraising mandatory and school development events
- Parish/Diocesan Financial Aid
- It is very important to make tuition payments in a timely fashion and:
- To apply for financial aid from your parish, from FACE or assume total tuition cost
- To meet your fundraising obligation
- To be responsible, committed, and involved, in order to keep the deficit minimal so that Saint Joseph School can continue to provide the best environment for your child's spiritual and academic development!
ALL TUITION AND FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Thank you for choosing Saint Joseph School for your child’s education!
We are proud to be accredited by the New England Association for Schools and Colleges,
the National Association for the Education of Young Children and
A Quality Rating and Improvement Score (QRIS) of 3 with
the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care (EEC)