Welcome to Take Home Tuesday
March 20, 2018
This week’s notifications include:
Club sign up sheets
- IMPORTANT – Registration for 2018-2019 Re-enroll online NOW!
Open enrollment has begun. We have been receiving many calls from new families. In order to keep class sizes down please let us know if your child will be returning next year by signing on to the Parent Portal and clicking on re-enrollment under the admissions tab. This process will only take 5 minutes. Call or come by the main office if you need assistance. Please use this URL to access HeadMaster. https://secure.headmasteronline.com/hmolweb/login.aspx?sitenumber=158600
- Report Cards will be sent home today March 20, 2018 for grades K-8.
- Spring Gala planning meeting Wednesday, March 21st at 6pm in the gym and/or contact Mrs. Travers at firstname.lastname@example.org Volunteers are needed. Please see flyer.
Spring Gala Volunteer Sign-UP
Spring Gala – May 4th – Advancement Letter
- Skate Night Non-Uniform Day will be Thursday, March 22nd for students who attended skate night on Monday, March 19th.
- “Music in Our Schools” Spring Concert for Grades 1-5 will be held Thursday, March 22nd at 6pm. Please see letter from the music teacher for requested attire.
MUSIC PROGRAM NOTE spring 2018 click here.
- Mixed Bag Designs Fundraiser has been extended! Online will continue, but paper orders must be in by Friday, March 23rd.
- March Birthday Non-Uniform Day will be on Friday, March 23rd for all students whose birthday is in March.
- PTO Meeting rescheduled for Tuesday March 27, 2018. Hope to see you there.
- Early Release (1/2) Day: on Thursday, March 29th. Holy Thursday
DISMISSAL WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
Preschool – 11:00
Grades 1 – 3 11:15
Grades 4 & 5 11:20
Middle School 11:30
WE WILL BE PROVIDING EXTENDED CARE FOR A SPECIAL RATE FROM 11:30 TO 2:30.
Regular fee will apply after 2:30. Please see flyer.
extended care early release flyer for 3-29 (1)
- Saint Joseph Parish will be having the Stations of the Cross Service, at the church, each Friday of Lent. Please join our parishioners on these Lenten Fridays at 6pm in prayer and silent reflection on Christ’s journey to the cross.
- NO SCHOOL on Good Friday, March 30th.
- NO SCHOOL on Monday, April 2nd, GNBCS Professional Day
- PTO Chuck E. Cheese Fundraiser: On April 2, 2018 the PTO has arranged for students to have some fun while raising some funds. Chuck E. Cheese donates up to 20% of the sales generated from this event to St. Joseph School. Friends and family members just have to mention St. Joseph School when they purchase food, merchandise and tokens at the register. Click here for flyer with location, details and deals..
- IOWA Testing will be held Tuesday, April 3rd through Friday, April 13th for grades 2-7. Please see the Iowa Testing Letter from Mrs. Piazza. Iowa Testing Letter
- First Friday Mass will be held on Friday, April 6th at 9:00. All are invited to attend. DRESS UNIFORM MANDATORY
- Spring School Pictures time is fast approaching! Friday, April 13th is the scheduled day. Please see the flyer and look for more information and an order form in the next few weeks.
- National Junior Honor Society: Student members of our National Junior Honor Society are collecting various items for charities. The collection boxes are located at the front foyer of the school and will remain there until June 1, 2018. Thank you for your anticipated support.
- FACEBOOK: Don’t forget to follow and like us! www.facebook.com/100springfairhaven/.
save the date
- Our Spring Bash celebrates our 110th Anniversary… “May the 4th Be With You” is on May 4th plan on attending! Tickets available NOW! See order form for tickets.
Spring Gala – May the 4th Be With You Ticket Order Form
- Summer Program: Due to a good number of parents interested in the program, St. Joseph School has decided that we will definitely have the summer program for students who are 3-5 years old. Please fill out the attached form so that we can arrange our staffing.
summer program 2018 Sign up Flyer
- 3x your impact! Amazon is tripling the donation rate on your first smile.amazon.com purchase – through March 31st! Go to smile.amazon.com/ch/04-2106654 and Amazon donates to Saint Joseph’s Church & School. See flyer.
Fundraising – Amazon Smile Flyer
- Stop & Shop A+ Program: Please remember to re-register for the A+ Program that Stop & Shop is offering. All you have to do is log on to www.stopandshop.com/aplus to register online or call 1-877-275-2758 to register your card. Saint Joseph School ID# 06183. If you have any questions or you would like us to register your card please contact Tracy Travers at 508-996-1983.
- Big Hearted Books Program: Please remember to donate your used books. Just drop off used books in the Big Hearted Books container in the Staff Parking Lot and the school will benefit.
- Box Tops: Please keep sending in your Box Tops… see the collection form start your families’ Box Top drive!