Welcome to take home Tuesday
March 13, 2018
This week’s notifications include:
- IMPORTANT – Registration for 2018-2019 Re-enroll online NOW!
Open enrollment has begun. We have been receiving many calls from new families. In order to keep class sizes down please let us know if your child will be returning next year by signing on to the Parent Portal and clicking here to re-enroll under the admissions tab. This process will only take 5 minutes. Call or come by the main office if you need assistance.
- Open House for new families will be held on Thursday, March 15th 6-7pm.
- St. Patrick’s Day Charity Non-Uniform Day for students who bring in $2 will be on Friday, March 16th Students must wear green. Charity: Children’s Miracle Network
- Mixed Bag Designs order sheets are DUE NOW! Wednesday, March 14th. Please send in.
- Spring Gala planning meeting: Wednesday, March 21st at 6pm in the gym and/or contact Mrs. Travers at firstname.lastname@example.org Volunteers are needed. Spring Gala Volunteer Sign-UP click here
- PTO Night at Brick Pizza Fairhaven from 4:00-9:00 p.m.: Grab a bite to eat before or after skate night. A portion of your purchase goes directly to St. Joseph PTO.
- Skate Night on Monday, March 19th from 6-8pm at Carousel Skating Center. Parent must be present during entire skate session.
- Skate Night Non-Uniform Day will be on Thursday, March 22nd.
- “Music in Our Schools” Spring Concert for Grades 1-5 will be held Thursday, March 22nd at 6pm. Please see letter from music teacher for requested attire. MUSIC PROGRAM NOTE spring 2018 click here.
- March Birthday Non-Uniform Day will be on Friday, March 23rd for all students whose birthday is in March.
- Easter Experience for grades Kindergarten to grade 5. To assist us in this school time experience please send 1 bag of individually wrapped candy to your child’s teacher. This bag will be shared among his/her classmates.
- Early Release Day: on Holy Thursday, March 29th.
DISMISSAL WILL BE AS FOLLOWS: 11:00 Preschool
11:15 Grades 1-3
11:25 Grades 4 & 5
11:30 Middle School
WE WILL BE PROVIDING EXTENDED CARE FOR A SPECIAL RATE FROM 11:30 TO 2:30 To register click here Regular fee will apply after 2:30. Please fill out the flyer so we can plan the afternoon.
- Saint Joseph Parish will be having the Stations of the Cross Service, at the church, each Friday of Lent. Please join our parishioners on these Lenten Fridays at 6pm in prayer and silent reflection on Christ’s journey to the cross.
- NO SCHOOL on Good Friday, March 30th
save the date
- “May the 4th Be With You” our largest spring fundraiser is on May 4th.
Tickets available NOW! To order click here. See order form for tickets.
- Summer Program: Due to a good number of parents interested in the program, St. Joseph School has decided that we will definitely have the summer program for students who are 3-5 years old. Please fill out registration form by clicking here so that we can arrange our staffing
- 3x your impact! Amazon is tripling the donation rate on your first smile.amazon.com purchase – through March 31st!
Go to smile.amazon.com/ch/04-2106654 and Amazon donates to Saint Joseph’s Church & School.
- Stop & Shop A+ Program: Please remember to re-register for the A+ Program that Stop & Shop is offering. All you have to do is log on to www.stopandshop.com/aplus to register online or call 1-877-275-2758 to register your card. Saint Joseph School ID# 06183. If you have any questions or you would like us to register your card please contact Tracy Travers at 508-996-1983.
- Box Tops: Please keep sending in your Box Tops… see the collection form start your families’ Box Top drive!