WELCOME TO TAKE HOME TUESDAY
June 5, 2018
This week’s notifications include:
- Re-Registration fee is Now Due: Online payment is still unavailable at this time. We request that families who have re-enrolled to please fill out the 2018-2019 Financial Obligation Form and send it in with the registration fee. Let us know if you are unable to print and we will make a copy for you. Thank you all for your patience as we continue to transition our registration process from paper to online.
- Yearbooks – Are still available for purchase at a cost of $35. Preview some of our yearbook pages on our Facebook page facebook.com/100springfairhaven/.
- FACEBOOK: Don’t forget to follow and like us! www.facebook.com/100springfairhaven/.
SAVE THE DATE
- Bake Sale: Miss Day’s prekindergarten will be having their bake sale on Wednesday, June 6th during all lunches. Students may purchase 1 item for $1.
- Field Day for Grades 6 & 7 rescheduled to Monday, June 11th (due to rain on 6/4) from 9:00 – 11:00.
- Field Day for PS – Grade 5 rescheduled to Tuesday, June 12 (due to wet fields on 6/5)
Parents are welcome to come play with us.
9:00 – 11:00 Pre-S, Pre-K and Kindergarten
12:30 – 2:15 Grades 1 – 5
- Graduation Pictures for Grade 8 & Kindergarten will be on Thursday, June 7th.
- Kindergarten Summer Non-Uniform Week, June 8 – 14 for kindergarten students who have met their walkathon fundraising obligation.
- 8th Grade Graduation will be on Friday, June 8th at 4:30 pm.
- Grades 1-7 Summer Non-Uniform Week, June 14 – 20 for students who have met their walkathon fundraising obligation.
Attention Preschool and Kindergarten parents: Please keep in mind – lunch accounts and after care MUST be paid off by Thursday, June 14th.
- Kindergarten Graduation will be on Friday, June 15th at 9:30.
- Pre-Kindergarten Graduation will be on Friday, June 15th at 1:00.
- Last Day of school for preschool – kindergarten will be on Friday, June 15.
- Early Childhood Summer Camp begins Monday, June 18.
- Award Ceremony will be on Wednesday, June 20th at 9:00.
Attention Grades 1-7 parents: Please keep in mind – lunch accounts and after care MUST be paid off by Tuesday, June 19th.
- LAST DAY OF SCHOOL for grades 1 – 7 is Wednesday, June 20th.
DISMISSAL WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
Grades 1-3 11:15
Grades 4 & 5 11:20
Grades 6 & 7 11:30
Extended care will NOT be available on last day of school
- Ordering on Amazon.com? Sign up on AmazonSmile first! The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price on eligible products to the school. On your first visit to AmazonSmile https://smile.amazon.com/ch/04-2106654 you need to select Saint Joseph’s Church & School Fairhaven. After your initial purchase the school information will be remembered every time you shop!
- Box Tops: Please keep sending in your Box Tops… see the collection form start your families’ Box Top drive!