New Student Referral Program Information
Many of our families initially hear about Saint Joseph School through a personal referral from an existing school family. We would like to reward you for promoting our school to your family and friends!
Through our New Student Referral Program, your family can receive a $500 tuition credit for every student new to Catholic education you refer to Saint Joseph School who enrolls and remains at SJS for the full school year. refer two families who enroll and receive a $1,000 credit. The number of families you refer is unlimited. Refer enough families and your tuition for the following school year could be FREE!
Here’s how it works:
- The New Student Referral Program is open to all parents or guardians with children currently enrolled in Pre-School through 8th grade at Saint Joseph School.
- Tuition credit awards will be given for referring new families who enroll and remain at SJS for the school year. To qualify for the incentive, referred students cannot have a sibling currently or previously enrolled at Saint Joseph School, or any local Catholic elementary school.
- The referring family must fill out the form and have the Prospective Family present it upon initial contact with the school.
- All new students must meet standard enrollment criteria and be enrolled for the entire school year before credit is granted. Referring families must also remain enrolled for the entire year; no cash incentives will be paid.
- Tuition credits will be applied to either the last payment of the current school year or to the following school year if multiple referrals. Families who paid their tuition in full will receive the credit on the next year’s tuition.
- Interpretation of program parameters will be at the discretion of the Principal and Pastor.