April 4, 2018
This week’s notifications include:
SPRING GALA – MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU – FLYERS/FORMS
- Ticket Order Form
- Volunteer Sign-UP
- Volunteer Meeting Reminder
- Raffle Basket Donations
- Letter from the Director of Advancement
CLUB SIGN UP SHEETS FOR
- IMPORTANT – Registration for 2018-2019
Re-enroll online NOW! Open enrollment has begun. We have been receiving many calls from new families. In order to keep class sizes down, please let us know if your child will be returning next year by signing on to the Parent Portal and clicking on re-enrollment under the admissions tab. Once logged on this process should only take 5 minutes. Call or come by the main office if you need assistance. To access the parent portal and register online click on 2018-2019 re-enrollment
- Registration fee now due: Online payment is still unavailable at this time. We request that families who have re-enrolled to please fill out the 2018-2019 Financial Obligation Form and send it in with the registration fee. Thank you all for your patience as we continue to transition our registration process from paper to online.
- Raffle Basket Donations for the Spring Gala are requested from each grade. (1st grade has already donated to their “Back to School” basket). For more information on the theme of your child’s class please click on this flyer for items to donate.
- IOWA Testing began on Tuesday, April 3rd and continues through Friday, April 13th for grades 2-7.
- Spring Gala Volunteer planning meeting is Wednesday, April 4th at 6pm in the gym. If you are unable to attend but wish to help please contact Mrs. Travers via email at email@example.com. Volunteers are needed. Please see flyers.
- FACEBOOK: Don’t forget to follow and like us! facebook.com/100springfairhaven/.
- National Junior Honor Society: Student members of our National Junior Honor Society are collecting various items for charities. The collection boxes are located at the front foyer of the school and will remain there until June 1, 2018. Thank you for your anticipated support.
SAVE THE DATE
- Poetry Night will be on Thursday, April 12th at 6:00 p.m. Listen to original poems recited by grade 4 – 8 students as well as a class poem. Doors open at 5:45. All students who are presenting will meet at their assigned class table in the back of the gym.
- Spring School Pictures: Individual Spring Pictures will be taken on Friday, April 13th. This is a Non-uniform Day and all students will take a picture. Parents need not send in payment on picture day, they will be able to review pictures before choosing to purchase them.
- NO SCHOOL April 16-20th Spring Vacation – Classes will resume on Monday, April 23rd.
- April Birthday Non-Uniform Day will be on Friday, April 27th for all students whose birthday is in April.
- Our Spring Bash celebrates our 110th Anniversary… “May the 4th Be With You” is on May 4th plan on attending! Tickets available NOW! Click Ticket Order Form for tickets.
- Blessing of the Bikes will be held on Sunday, May 6th (Rain date May 20th.) Please click Blessing of the Bikes Flyer for more information.
- N.B.C.S. Track Meet will be held on Sunday, May 20th at 12:30 pm at Cushman Park in Fairhaven. Please come and support the students from Saint Joseph School Running Club.
- Ordering on Amazon.com? Sign up on AmazonSmile first! The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price on eligible products to the school. On your first visit to AmazonSmile https://smile.amazon.com/ch/04-2106654 you need to select Saint Joseph’s Church & School Fairhaven. After your initial purchase the school information will be remembered every time you shop!
- Stop & Shop A+ Program: Please remember to re-register for the A+ Program that Stop & Shop is offering. All you have to do is log on to www.stopandshop.com/aplus to register online or call 1-877-275-2758 to register your card. Saint Joseph School ID# 06183. If you have any questions or you would like us to register your card please contact Tracy Travers at 508-996-1983.
- Big Hearted Books Program: Please remember to donate your used books. Just drop off used books in the Big Hearted Books container in the Staff Parking Lot and the school will benefit.
- Box Tops: Please keep sending in your Box Tops… see the collection form start your families’ Box Top