APRIL 24, 2018
- IMPORTANT – Registration for 2018-2019
Re-enroll online NOW! Open enrollment has begun. We have been receiving many calls from new families. In order to keep class sizes down, please let us know if your child will be returning next year by signing on to the Parent Portal and clicking on re-enrollment under the admissions tab. Once logged on this process should only take 5 minutes. Call or come by the main office if you need assistance. To access the parent portal and register online click on 2018-2019 re-enrollment
- Registration fee now due: Online payment is still unavailable at this time. We request that families who have re-enrolled to please fill out the 2018-2019 Financial Obligation Form and send it in with the registration fee. Thank you all for your patience as we continue to transition our registration process from paper to online.
- Skate Night Non-Uniform Day for students who attended skate night on Monday, April 23rd.
- For Grades 3, 4, 5 will be on Wednesday, April 25th due to field trip on 4/26
- For rest of the school will be on Thursday, April 26th
- Yearbook – Please place your orders by Monday, April 30th to make sure a copy is reserved for you. The cost is $35. Preview some of our yearbook pages on our Facebook page facebook.com/100springfairhaven/
- Dance & Acro Program Mrs. Lopes (Spanish Teacher) is excited to bring dance back to St. Joseph School. For more information click Dance and Acro Program
- Raffle Basket Donations Thank you, everyone who donated to our Raffle Baskets. If you have not yet had the opportunity to donate but would still like to, we can still use a few more items. The Summer Fun Basket could still use summer toys, Frisbees, pail & shovel, beach towels, ice cream parlor gift certificate, pool toys, hula hoops, jump rope, bubbles, sunglasses, gift card to mini golf or other activity, yard toys, sandbox molds, summer snacks (freeze pops, juice boxes in lemonade) etc.
- Tuition raffle…Don’t forget to send in your tickets and money to be entered to win $1,000 off tuition!
- GNBCS Professional ½ Day: Friday, May 4th.
DISMISSAL WILL BE AS FOLLOWS:
Preschool 11:00 Grades 1-3 11:15
PreK 11:05 Grades 4 & 5 11:20
Kindergarten 11:10 Grades 6-8 11:30
WE WILL BE PROVIDING EXTENDED CARE
FOR A SPECIAL RATE FROM 11:30 TO 2:30. Regular fee will apply after 2:30.
Please click extended care form for early release on May 4th flyer.
SAVE THE DATE
- First Friday Mass will be held on Friday, May 4th at 9:00. All families are welcome to attend Mass. DRESS UNIFORM MANDATORY (no shorts.)
- May the 4th be With You will be on Friday, May 4th at the Cotali-Mar Restaurant in New Bedford. This is the biggest and most important fundraiser of our school year. Still want to attend? Call the school to find out availability of last minute tickets.
- Blessing of the Bikes will be held on Sunday, May 6th (Rain date May 20th.) Please click Blessing of the Bikes Flyer for more information.
- Walkathon will be held on Friday, May 11th (Rain date May 18th.) If you have not returned your child’s permission slip, please do so no later than Friday, April 27th. Please keep in mind this is a mandatory fundraiser. Pledges are due on Tuesday, May 14th
- Ascension Thursday Mass will be held on Thursday, May 10th at 9:00. All families are welcome to attend Mass. DRESS UNIFORM MANDATORY (no shorts.)
- Celebrating the Arts Night will be held on Thursday, May 17th at 6:00. During this evening you will have the opportunity to listen to musical ensembles as you stroll around the gym enjoying student visual artwork. The string ensemble will begin the evening at 6:00 followed by the vocal ensemble, better known as Saint Joseph School Glee Club.
- Scholastic Book Fair will be held Monday, May 14th to Friday May 18th 9:00 -1:00 Buy One Get One Free. This is a great time to purchase books for the summer…
- N.B.C.S. Track Meet will be held on Sunday, May 20th at 12:30 pm at Cushman Park in Fairhaven. Please come and support the students from Saint Joseph School Running Club.