April 10, 2018
This week’s notifications include:
SPRING GALA – MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU – FLYERS/FORMS
- IMPORTANT – Registration for 2018-2019
Re-enroll online NOW! Open enrollment has begun. We have been receiving many calls from new families. In order to keep class sizes down, please let us know if your child will be returning next year by signing on to the Parent Portal and clicking on re-enrollment under the admissions tab. Once logged on this process should only take 5 minutes. Call or come by the main office if you need assistance. To access the parent portal and register online click on 2018-2019 re-enrollment
- Registration fee now due: Online payment is still unavailable at this time. We request that families who have re-enrolled to please fill out the 2018-2019 Financial Obligation Form and send it in with the registration fee. Thank you all for your patience as we continue to transition our registration process from paper to online.
- Last Week to Get tickets! Our Spring Bash celebrates our 110th Anniversary… “May the 4th Be With You” is on May 4th at Cotali Mar from 6-11pm. Plan on attending! Tickets on sale until April 13th only! Purchase a table for your child to receive one week of dress down at the end of the year! See order form for tickets.
- Raffle Basket Donations for the Spring Gala are requested from each grade. (1st grade has already donated to their “Back to School” basket). For more information on the theme of your child’s class please click on this flyer for items to donate.
SAVE THE DATE
- Poetry Night will be on Thursday, April 12th at 6:00 p.m. Listen to original poems recited by grade 4 – 8 students as well as a class poem. Doors open at 5:45. All students who are presenting will meet at their assigned class table in the back of the gym.
- Spring School Pictures: Individual Spring Pictures will be taken on Friday, April 13th. This is a Non-uniform Day and all students will take a picture. Parents need not send in payment on picture day, they will be able to review pictures before choosing to purchase them.
- NO SCHOOL April 16-20th Spring Vacation – Classes will resume on Monday, April 23rd.
- Bake Sale: Grade 2 will be having their bake sale on Wednesday, April 25th during all lunches. Students may purchase 1 item for $1.
- April Birthday Non-Uniform Day will be on Friday, April 27th for all students whose birthday is in April.
- Blessing of the Bikes will be held on Sunday, May 6th (Rain date May 20th.) Please click Blessing of the Bikes Flyer for more information.
- N.B.C.S. Track Meet will be held on Sunday, May 20th at 12:30 pm at Cushman Park in Fairhaven. Please come and support the students from Saint Joseph School Running Club.